Уважаемые пользователи! Сегодня мобильный номер телефона отключен. Мы доступны по следующим каналам связи: +7 (727) 225-50-55 почта email@example.com whatsapp +7 (701) 065-33-33
1. You can pay online with any Visa, Visa Classic, Visa Gold or MasterCard credit card. Cards issued to both individuals or entities are accepted.
2. Online payment at homebank.kz
3. Online payment at kaspi.kz
4. You can also pay cash in any of 13 offices of our partners throughout Kazakhstan, open every day from 9:00 to 21:00.
To pay cash at the offices, all you need to do is provide your booking code (write it down on a piece of paper, print it or show an SMS message with this code) that is issued when you make a booking on our website, and tell an operator that you have booked your flight at aviata.kz.
Card payments are processed by our partner bank:
Card payments are safe because:
1. Thanks to the authorization system, buyers can rest assured that their card details (card number, expiration date, CVV2/CVC2) are not compromised, since this information is not stored on the server and cannot be stolen.
2. The buyers do not enter their payment details on the online store's website – they enter them directly in the authorization system of SB Alfa-Bank JSC, therefore, the buyer's card details will only be available to the bank employees with a certain level of clearance.
3. The online payment service is provided in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems based on the principles of respect for the privacy and security of payment, using the latest verification, encryption and data transfer technology via secure communication channels.
CVV/CVC code is a three-digit code which usually can be found on the back of your card.
If you have enough funds on your card balance and the card details entered are correct, then the payment may not go through for the following reasons:
If you are having problems paying with your card, you can contact the bank that issued your card by calling customer support (usually available around the clock), using the number specified on the back of your card. You will have to describe the problem you are facing to the bank's support specialists, who will try to resolve your issue.
The proof of purchase is an electronic ticket for each passenger that is sent within 20 minutes to the email address provided when the order was placed. It confirms the payment and the passenger's right to be on that particular flight.